Municipal Science and Technology Bureau, relevant units:
In order to standardize the management of science and technology expert pool in Shandong Province and give full play to the role of experts in science and technology innovation and decision-making consultation, the provincial science and technology department has studied and formulated the "Management measures of Science and Technology expert Pool in Shandong Province (trial)". It is now issued to you, please comply with it.
Science and Technology Department of Shandong Province
18 January 2021
(This is publicly released)
Measures for the Administration of Science and Technology Expert Bank in Shandong Province (Trial Implementation)
CHAPTER I GENERAL PROVISIONS
Article 1 These Measures are formulated in accordance with the Opinions on Deepening the Reform of Project Evaluation, Talent Evaluation and Institutional Evaluation and the Measures for the Integrity Management of Scientific Research in Scientific Research Projects of Shandong Province (Lukezi (2020)105) and other relevant provisions in order to deepen the reform of scientific and technological plan management, standardize the management of the scientific and technological expert pool of Shandong Province (hereinafter referred to as "the expert pool "), give full play to the role of experts in scientific and technological innovation and decision-making consultation, and improve the scientific level of decision-making.
Article 2 the expert bank is an important part of Shandong science and technology management information system. Through the construction of expert pool, we should make full use of expert resources in various fields, serve Shandong science and technology management, and provide intellectual support for scientific and technological activities such as scientific and technological strategic planning consultation, reward evaluation, project demonstration and performance evaluation in the whole province.
Article 3 The expert bank shall be built and operated in accordance with the principles of unified construction, scientific management, resource sharing and standardized use.
Article 4 the Department of Science and Technology of Shandong Province (hereinafter referred to as the Provincial Department of Science and Technology) is the management department of the expert pool, which is responsible for the overall deployment and overall coordination of the expert pool, and studies and formulates relevant policies and management systems. The provincial science and technology department entrusts the specialized organization to carry out the expert bank construction, the operation maintenance, the development utilization and so on related work.
Article 5 The experts required for the evaluation, acceptance (conclusion) and evaluation of provincial science and technology projects shall be selected from the pool of experts in accordance with the requirements of these Measures. Other management links required experts, specific use according to actual needs to refer to these measures.
CHAPTER II BUILDING OF EXPERTS
Article 6 the basic conditions to be met by the warehousing experts shall be:
(i) To observe the laws of the State and social morality;
(2) having good professional ethics, rigorous style of work, objectivity and impartiality;
(3) having a high level of professional technology and strong analytical and judgment ability, having worked in relevant fields for more than 5 years, being familiar with the research and development trends of relevant fields or industries, and being familiar with relevant laws, regulations and policy norms;
(4) to be in good health and have sufficient time and energy to complete the work of evaluation, evaluation and consultation; to be no more than 65 years of age in principle; and to have high-level experts such as academicians, if the legal retirement age is greater than 65 years of age, from their legal retirement age;
Experts have no academic and moral problems, no bad social credit records and no criminal record.
Article 7 classified management of experts.
(i) Technology R & D experts. Should have deputy senior (including) title, or as a project (project) responsible person has undertaken the national or provincial level science and technology plan project (project), or the national or provincial level science and technology award winner. Outstanding young scholars, experts from Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan, foreign experts, listed scientific and technological companies, national high-tech enterprises, advanced technology service enterprises, technical backbone of foreign R & D centers, etc.
(2) Industry management experts. It is mainly senior management personnel of listed technology companies, national high-tech enterprises, advanced technology service enterprises, national university science and technology parks, national science and technology business incubators, national or provincial associations of industries. Personnel with rich experience in business management or entrepreneurial practice, or outstanding contributions to the transformation of achievements, industrial development, may appropriately relax the conditions.
Financial and financial experts. Including senior accountants, senior auditors, certified public accountants who are familiar with the management system of scientific and technological funds, and full-time personnel of financial audit departments with intermediate (including) titles engaged in the management of scientific research funds by enterprises, institutions or other social organizations; senior managers of angel investment, venture capital institutions, bank credit and insurance institutions.
(iv) Other experts. Including personnel with rich experience in scientific and technological management or decision-making consulting, senior managers of think tanks or consulting companies at all levels; legal experts with deputy senior (including) titles or qualified national second-level lawyers or above; personnel with rich experience in popular science dissemination or outstanding contributions to popular science creation, etc.
Article 8 Experts entering the warehouse shall mainly adopt three ways: open solicitation, directional invitation and co-construction and sharing.
(i) Open solicitation. The provincial science and technology department publicly issues the notice or announcement of soliciting the expert information of Shandong science and technology expert bank, and accepts the application for storage all the year round. The application experts may voluntarily fill in the application online through the Shandong Science and Technology Expert Library Management Information System (hereinafter referred to as the Expert Library System) and submit it to the Provincial Science and Technology Department after examination and approval by their respective units.
(ii) Targeted invitations. According to the needs of the evaluation work, the provincial science and technology department invites qualified experts to enter the warehouse with the consent of the experts and after examination by their units.
(3) co-construction and sharing. The provincial science and technology department actively absorbs qualified experts into the warehouse in accordance with the principle of cooperation and sharing by signing agreements with all kinds of experts in and outside the province; where relevant departments and units need to use expert information, The provincial science and technology department may provide corresponding assistance according to the application and according to the principle of voluntary participation of experts.
Article 9 the list of experts to be stored shall be formally entered into the expert bank with the consent of the provincial science and technology department, and the provincial science and technology department shall inform the expert himself in the form of an electronic official letter.
Chapter III Management and Maintenance of Expert Bank
Article 10 experts shall implement a regular information updating mechanism. The provincial science and technology department organizes the expert information centralized update once a year, notifies the expert to log in the information system through the short message, the mail and so on, confirms the information change situation.
In addition to regular updates, the personal information of storage experts changes, should be timely, active login information system update information.
If the expert fails to confirm or update his information for two consecutive years, the expert qualification will be frozen, and the relevant information will be notified to the expert himself in time. Experts re-login to confirm or update information and after the unit audit, can lift the freezing state.
Article 11 Experts shall be released from the warehouse if:
(1) for personal reasons, such as physical reasons, which no longer meet the requirements of experts for storage;
(2) if I apply in writing to cease to be an expert;
(3) in the course of participating in expert activities, there is malpractice for favoritism, accepting or soliciting gifts, banquets or improper interests from individuals of relevant units;
(4) the existence of serious scientific research dishonesty;
(5) two unprovoked absences after accepting the invitation;
(6) leaking, without consent, important information such as the contents, processes and results of the review;
(7) other circumstances are not suitable to serve as experts.
If the experts are in violation of law and discipline, scientific research breach of faith, misconduct or other unsuitable to participate in the evaluation and evaluation activities, the unit where the experts are located shall report to the provincial science and technology department in time to cancel the relevant expert qualifications.
Article 12 Procedures for experts leaving the warehouse:
(i) Verification. Verification by professional bodies;
(ii) Inform. By the provincial science and technology department to verify the list of experts to be out of the warehouse to inform the experts themselves and their units.
Chapter IV Expert Matching and Use
Article 13 The matching of experts from the pool of experts shall generally follow the following principles:
(i) The principle of good faith. In the national scientific research integrity information system no record of discredit experts.
(ii) The principle of peer review. In principle, experts active in the front line of scientific research should be selected to participate in the evaluation. Projects closely combined with industrial applications shall select experts active in the production line to participate in the review.
(iii) The principle of randomness. According to the characteristics of science and technology plan category and project type, the selection conditions of evaluation experts are reasonably determined, the composition and scope of experts are defined, and candidate experts are randomly generated by the system.
(iv) The principle of rotation. In order to ensure the scientific research time of experts, in principle, each expert shall participate in the project evaluation project no more than 5 times a year.
(v) The principle of recusal. Experts who, after receiving an invitation to review, have one of the following circumstances shall voluntarily state their withdrawal:
1. have close kinship, teacher-student relationship (master's degree, Ph.D. period) and other vital interest relationships with the person in charge of the reviewed project;
2. has a cooperative relationship with the person in charge of the reviewed project in the past two years, such as undertaking scientific research projects, obtaining scientific and technological awards, publishing papers and applying for patents;
3.24 months of engagement with the project unit under review, including current consultants or consultants;
4. has an economic interest with the project unit under review, such as holding equity in the reporting unit (except where the reporting unit is a listed company);
5. other circumstances that may affect objective and impartial evaluation.
Experts with one of the following circumstances shall be automatically evaded by the information system and may not participate in the project review:
1. is the person in charge or participant of the evaluated project;
2. and the person in charge of the evaluated project have joint undertaking of the provincial science and technology project and other cooperative relations within the past two years;
3. the person in charge of the project under review belongs to the same legal entity (if the legal entity has a secondary and lower internal organization, it should belong to a different organization with the person in charge of the project under review);
4. the project declaration unit puts forward the reasonable avoidance reason.
Article 14 where an expert accepts an invitation to review, he shall sign a letter of commitment for scientific research in good faith according to the specific evaluation conditions before the commencement of the evaluation activities.
Article 15 the expert bank shall establish a trace management mechanism. For the selection of experts, expert review, avoidance, evaluation and other activities for the entire operation mark, so that the relevant operation records can be queried, traceable.
Chapter V Supervision and Administration
Article 16 the provincial science and technology department shall strictly guarantee the security of information systems and expert information. It is strictly forbidden to copy, download, divulge, transfer or sell the information and materials in the expert library.
Article 17 The Provincial Department of Science and Technology shall strengthen the supervision of the co-construction and sharing units of the expert bank. If the expert user unit has one of the following acts, it shall, upon verification by the Provincial Department of Science and Technology, suspend its use of the expert bank account and, after rectification, reopen it:
(1) divulging the user name and password of the expert bank to other unauthorized units or individuals;
(2) failing to truthfully fill in relevant information in the process of extracting, confirming and evaluating experts;
(3) malicious evaluation of experts.
Article 18 The unit in which the experts are located shall conscientiously carry out the principal responsibility of the legal person, strengthen the examination and control of the expert information, and promptly report to the provincial science and technology department on major matters such as academic anomie, violation of law and discipline of the experts of the unit. If the unit audit is not rigorous, the report is not timely, causing a significant impact on the evaluation activities, according to the seriousness of the circumstances will be included in the unit integrity file, criticism education, notification of criticism until the cancellation of the unit recommended qualifications and other penalties.
Article 19 Experts shall take the lead in carrying forward the spirit of scientists, strictly observe the norms of scientific research ethics and good faith, abide by the relevant secrecy system, actively participate in scientific and technological consultation, evaluation and evaluation activities, and accept necessary supervision and management. If there is scientific research discredit and other improper behavior, once verified, the provincial science and technology department in accordance with the "Shandong Province Science and Technology Project Scientific Research Integrity Management measures" to deal with.
CHAPTER VI SUPPLEMENTARY PROVISIONS
Article 20 the provincial science and technology department shall be responsible for the interpretation of these measures.
Article 21 these measures shall enter into force on January 18,2021 and shall be valid until January 17,2023.