（1） Object of settlement
The objects to be settled shall be incubation enterprises, technology enterprises, R & D institutions and technology intermediary service agencies in the fields of chips, security, artificial intelligence and other industrial and technological fields involved by AVIC; the objects to be settled shall be independent legal entities newly registered in AVIC or independent legal entities that move their industrial and commercial registration places to AVIC outside the high tech Zone.
（2） Entry conditions
Conditions for incubated enterprises to settle in:
1. Newly registered enterprises or enterprises have been established for less than 2 years;
2. Generally, the registered capital shall not exceed 5 million yuan;
3. Generally, the area of the rented incubation site is not more than 400 square meters;
4. The main projects have a certain technical content.
Entry conditions of science and technology enterprises:
1. The industry direction of the enterprise is consistent with the development direction of the leading industry of AVIC;
2. The area of the leased site is generally no more than 1000 square meters;
3. Branches set up by large enterprises shall have the status of independent legal person and pay taxes in the high tech Zone.
Entry conditions of R & D institutions
When R & D institutions are stationed in AVIC, they should have a clear research and development direction, conform to the national industrial policy, belong to the industrial field encouraged by the high tech Zone, and meet one of the following conditions:
1. Scientific research institutions at or above the provincial level move in or establish branches, R & D centers and key laboratories.
2. The identified Engineering Technology Research Center, engineering technology center, enterprise technology center or key laboratory at or above the provincial level shall move in or establish branches.
3. Institutions of higher learning and scientific research institutes independently or cooperatively establish research and development institutions.
Conditions for the entry of science and technology intermediary service institutions:
1. Legal registration and corresponding qualification.
2. The services provided are needed by enterprises, institutions and individuals who have settled in AVIC.
3. It has good reputation and high service level.
（3） Settlement process
1. Incubation enterprises, science and technology enterprises and R & Dinstitutions that meet the entry requirements of AVIC are requested to download and fill in the "settlement form" and send the E-form to the email address email@example.com 。
2. The enterprise service department shall review the enterprises (Institutions) applying for settlement, and give feedback to the enterprises that fail to pass the examination.
3. For the enterprises that have passed the examination, the enterprise service department shall make site pre arrangement and inform the settled enterprises (Institutions) to submit the settlement scheme.
4. The enterprise service department shall make site planning and arrangement according to the settlement scheme, and sign the settlement agreement, fire safety and environmental protection responsibility letter, and the settlement agreement or incubation agreement with the enterprise (institution).
5. The enterprise (institution) to be settled shall sign the "housing lease contract" with the general affairs department, pay the rent, deposit, get the key, access control, inspect and hand over the house.
Business service department: 18596088156
Appendix: enterprise Settlement Form